Thursday, February 16, 2006

Old School Hollywood Baseball...




I recently decided it was high time I pay more attention to personal my creative outlet, so...I began sketching... and came up with a loose idea for a little short about a kid, set in the 50's all about baseball... course by the time I'd written some thing, it'd grown into some stupid sized epic production.....I think I'm being unrealistic...so back to the drawing board for a smaller, and simpler idea.....nonetheless, here's a handful of concepts I did for the kid.... GUNG HO!....

3 Comments:

Blogger Boris Hiestand said...

oh yeh?

3:58 AM  
Blogger Paul Mckeown said...

some nice work on here man.....you have the misfortune of knowing that cockmonkey Boris too eh!

Is anybody safe!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Boris Hiestand said...

we/you should meet up with Paul McKock- you might like each other and the three of us could bounce around some silly ideas about cox and the KKK.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home