Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The King Isn't Dead...




First off, sorry for my long absense. I've been working like a Trojan horse on a very tight work deadline which will shortly be coming to a welcome end...hence why I've had no time at all to paint. Still, recently having done a few vague concepts for the game cover art, I decided to do a full on paint job for our final suggestion. I couldn't share with you up until now, for legal reasons, but recently marketing decided that we're no longer going with the name 'Hazard 66' ...I'd warmed to it, but I'm glad to be honest. All the same, here was my final concept. I can't really go too much into detail about the game of course, but I hope the image strikes a chord with you all the same :)

Adios!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very wicked!! I was at ROute 66 in Arizona during Thanksgiving, there are many Elvis symbols there!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Boris Hiestand said...

that's great.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Sebastien Gallego said...

Great art Mark!
I'll come back often,

Sebastien

2:14 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Swell work !! Glad to see you posting again !

8:44 AM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Great! It's good to see your work again!:) --and what a great piece.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Aye, I'm sorry for the absense, it's nice to hear you've been visiting thou :)


Cheers Guys! and Merry Christmas to anyone who should come this way :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Look forward to more work, and have agood new year

5:33 PM  
Blogger Richard Mitchelson said...

This is really great mark. I think i remeber the work for the italian job post further down the blog, (i was in the first year at the time...) this piece is great. I shall return. HA HAAAA.

PS i clicked it too...

3:32 AM  
Blogger EDGAR ERNEST said...

I really love your work, veeeeerrrry inspiring ....if it is possible that you can check my blog and comment what you think, please do. I'd really appreciate it.thanks

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home